Network     Dungeon Fighter Source    |    Dragon Nest Source
Home Forums Mods Requests Guides
Welcome to the largest Dragon Nest Modification database, bringing texture and audio mods to Dragon Nest NA & Global.

Go Back   Dragon Nest Modification Community > Dragon Nest Modification Releases > Armor & Costume Modifications > Archer

Archer hair and armor mod, World is Mine - Miku. Details »»
Archer hair and armor mod, World is Mine - Miku.

MOD Information
The Developer
Developer Last Online: Feb 2012 Show Printable Version Email this Page

Game: Dragon Nest Rating: (7 votes - 4.43 average)
Released: 08-18-2011 Last Update: 09-15-2011 Installs: 15
Supported
Re-useable Code  

IMPORTANT - Remember to remove all mod files before patching the game. Patching/updating the game while mod files are in your DN folder may corrupt the game!

Disclaimer

First thing I must say is that I did not make this mod. I found the mod [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and I believe that is the creator of the mod. If at any time, someone (ie, the creator or friends of the creator) is not happy about me posting an altered version of the mod here, I will remove it immediately.

What the mod does

The original mod replaces all archer hairstyles with the one shown in the screenshot. It also includes the clothes but there are some problems with getting it to work with our NA version of the game. Therefore have made some small adjustments to the mod.

Alterations to the mod - *Updated*

Firstly, I added some meshe and texture files that are missing from our NA version of Dragon Nest that can be found in the CN resource files. Without them, some parts of the costume would be missing and become invisible. Secondly, I renamed the mod files so that it replaces the magic, rare, epic armor sets and/or the Regal Costume Set from the cash shop. I have also separated the hair mod from the original pak file. It is now a standalone pak that you can install by itself without the costume set.

Installation - *Updated*

To install, simply move the corresponding file in the rar archive to your dragon nest folder. For example, if you want to replace the epic armor set with this costume, extract the "Resource01-ArcherWIM-epicorange.pak" to your DN folder.

*Updated* if you have used a previous version where the pak file changed all archer hairstyles, remove that pak file first before continuing. To install the hair mod, extract/move/copy the file that matches the hairstyle your archer currently uses from "Resource01-ArcherWIM-hair.rar" into your DragonNest folder. Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to find out which one your archer is using. You can choose to not install the hairstyle mod and the costumes will still work.

Before installation, make sure you do not have any other archer hairstyle mods or costume mods that change the archer's armor or costume sets you are looking to replace.

Download Links

Resource01-ArcherWIM-costumeset.rar - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Resource01-ArcherWIM-hair - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closing words

Again, I could like to stress that I did not create this mod. If you want to thank someone, go to the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and thank them there. I assume that poster is the one the created it.

I should also mention that I originally found the mod through a post by Vine on dragon nest source. So not only did I not create it, I wasn't the one to find it either.

Updated v2, which should fix the problem of the green quiver pouch showing up on rare leggings. Delete the old pak file and replace it with this v2.
Updated v3, split up the files. Hair and various armor sets/regal costumes replacements are in separate pak files.
Updated v4, split hair pak so that it replaces individual hairstyles (1 to 4) instead of all of them. They're hosted on Mediafire and Megaupload because this forum didn't like the file or some reason.

Download Now

File Type: rar Resource01-ArcherWIM-costumeset.rar (636.3 KB, 2895 views)

Screenshots

DN 2011-08-17 19-18-34 Wed.jpg  

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Comments
Old 08-18-2011, 04:28 PM   #2
Amateur

Thank you for this.
Amateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:48 PM   #3
Dom
ad posse ad esse

Perfect example of how to use the modification system here at the source +rep.

I was worried users wouldn't grasp the concept but if all posts end up like this, we'll have a great resource on our hands.

Additional props as I have seen this mod released on MMOSite and users were complaining that the costume wouldn't show as it uses meshes not in the NA version - great release!
Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #4
Mushroom

Thank you for this .
I'll be sure to use it whenever nexon decides to fix the buggy character selection screen.
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Sandric

Thank you very much for this foxfive
Sandric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 08:02 PM   #6
WatchGintama

woah sweet. How did you get hair mods and ear mods working?\

Thanks for this!

//posts merged ~ Dom
WatchGintama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #7
Xenostar

Could you possibly post a version to replace outfits instead of armor? Otherwise, great mod!
Xenostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 09:52 PM   #8
Sandric

Is it normal that I see a green Quiver with the Custome even when I dont have equipped any quiver?

Edit: I noticed that I only see the quiver if I equip my leggings if not there isnt any Is that a bug?

Last edited by Sandric; 08-18-2011 at 10:31 PM.
Sandric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 12:13 AM   #9
forever

Hi, thanks for sharing. I like it a lot, but those giants ears seems so out of place. Do you think you can remove it? or make it into a black ribbon? that would look nice. thanks again
forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:25 AM   #10
Foxfive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenostar View Post
Could you possibly post a version to replace outfits instead of armor? Otherwise, great mod!
I'll work on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandric View Post
Is it normal that I see a green Quiver with the Custome even when I dont have equipped any quiver?

Edit: I noticed that I only see the quiver if I equip my leggings if not there isnt any Is that a bug?
Something weird was going on with the texture file, I'll upload a fixed version soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever View Post
Hi, thanks for sharing. I like it a lot, but those giants ears seems so out of place. Do you think you can remove it? or make it into a black ribbon? that would look nice. thanks again
Unfortunately, the meshe and texture that came with the mod included the ears attached to the hair. Since I really suck at meshing and texture, I'm not going to attempt at separating them.
Foxfive is offline   Reply With Quote