Network     Dungeon Fighter Source    |    Dragon Nest Source
Home Forums Mods Requests Guides
Welcome to the largest Dragon Nest Modification database, bringing texture and audio mods to Dragon Nest NA & Global.

Go Back   Dragon Nest Modification Community > Dragon Nest Modification Releases > Audio, Sound & Voice Pack Modifications

Pick and Choose Japanese and Korean class voices Details »»
Pick and Choose Japanese and Korean class voices

MOD Information
The Developer
Developer Last Online: Sep 2012 Show Printable Version Email this Page

Game: Dragon Nest Rating: (18 votes - 4.89 average)
Released: 09-01-2011 Last Update: Never Installs: 87
Supported
Re-useable Code  

For ultimate customization, every class and their 2 language voice packs packed and uploaded separately.

Update
25 April 2012: Due to a recent DN NA update, if the Japanese or Korean voices are not working, rename the file's number to Resource00. (Re-uploaded with file names proper. Don't need to touch them)
11 March 2012: Updated Japanese files. Shout out to that one ninja who downloaded the Academic file before I updated the Mediafire files.
2 January 2012: Updated with (hopefully) latest Japanese files. Academic players rejoice.
23 November 2011: Updated Korean Sorceress and Warrior. Attempted to add Freezing Spike and Empowering Howl.
4 November 2011: Mediafire is being a bitch. Attempting to fix.
26 October 2011: Attempted to add Battle and Empowering Howl. Added Korean Academic for the 2 people who play on DN JP.
25 October 2011: Added more files to Japanese packs. Added Japanese Academic.
2 October 2011: Another fix to voice files
27 September 2011: Attempted to fix issues of missing voice files, added character selection screen voices, character creation voices, F1 through F6 radio message voices.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Installation
Simply unzip the desired pack into your main Dragon Nest folder. Don't worry, they're all uniquely named.
Would probably need to remove pre-existing voice packs first, I doubt they would work together too well.

Uninstallation
Simply delete the voice pack that you don't want.

Nomenclature
The files are named 'Resource00 - (class) (language).pak'.

For example: Resource00-ArchJap.pak
Archer Japanese

Reporting issues (Added on 23 November)
If you find any error with my packs, do report. Please include your Dragon Nest localization (SEA, NA, etc) and language you are using.
SEA and CN uses Korean voices by default while NA uses their own English voice. I can't play on NA DN because of IP block by Nexon.

General notes regarding mods (Added on 25 November)
tl:dr version:
1. You do not talk about mods
2. You do NOT talk about mods

Full version:
1. Mods of any nature, shape, or form are deemed illegal as they violate the Terms of Service. You may argue that a specific mod is purely aesthetic and not game-changing but rules are generally very strict.
2. Mods are entirely client-side, meaning only the user of the mod can experience it. No one else will know unless you explicitly tell them via word of mouth / chat / post on the official forum by a post, thread, screenshot, or video.
3. As per note 2, refrain from discussing mods in the official forums or in-game. In game discussion of mods may be safe providing you only chat in guild / party / private channels and that all persons involved are okay with usage of mods. As for official forums, do not talk about mods, do not even mention the word "mod" unless it is an acronym for "forum moderator".
4. Remove all mods prior to updating your game. The process of updating may mess with / over-write the mod or something, I don't know. Move the mods out of the game folder and place it somewhere else until updating is done.

Additional notes (Added on 11 March)
1. For the people who keep asking for NPC and Cut scene voices, I've already made a separate thread about it, please devote some amount of effort to look.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

2. I refuse to entertain issues that can easily be solved if you can devote some semblance of an effort. I will also refuse to entertain any questions not pertaining strictly to the contents of this thread.
3. On a lighter note, I appreciate your voicing of gratitude and any help that you can provide.

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Comments
Old 09-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
JungleFuury

Ohhh, this is very nice! I completely gave up searching for these awhile back I'm glad i don't have to now haha Thanks alot!
JungleFuury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
CarJ

=D dude i love you in a non gay way, LOL really you have my thanks trying it out now
CarJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 05:07 AM   #4
HiroKatsuki

Default A different download link?

May I request for a different download link, such as Mediafire or Megaupload?
Hotfile doesn't seems to work for me.

Would like to try this mod out, thanks in advance.
HiroKatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #5
Infi

1 file per 30 minutes is pretty ugh...
Maybe upload it on Mediafire or even Megaupload please?
Infi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
superhbman

Ah >_< I'll get to it. Sorry for the late reply.

P.S. As of this post, seems that the Japanese Sorceress is the most popular download, leading by more than double of the first runner-up.
I approve.

Last edited by superhbman; 09-03-2011 at 05:35 PM.
superhbman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #7
testest

does this work for dragonnestSEA?
testest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:26 AM   #8
AsakuraNemu

Yes it works, Thanks for the mediafire links!!
AsakuraNemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:07 AM   #9
HiroKatsuki

Thanks for the links.
HiroKatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #10
JAgamer

I've tried two other voice mods and they've worked just fine but for whatever reason these don't. When I turn on the game I hear English voices (at the character select screen; I didn't try actually logging in as a character but it shouldn't matter). Don't know what to do about it.
JAgamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
voice mod japanese korean