Network     Dungeon Fighter Source    |    Dragon Nest Source
Home Forums Mods Requests Guides
Welcome to the largest Dragon Nest Modification database, bringing texture and audio mods to Dragon Nest NA & Global.

Go Back   Dragon Nest Modification Community > Requests > Request a Modification

Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
sh930114

Default [REQUEST]Halloween Mod (the other 2)

the only halloween costume mod i can EVER find on google is the blue white and black ones. can someone plz upload the other 2?

also, another mod that allows pumpkin heads to appear as halloween beanies wud be VERY nice.

ty in advance!!
sh930114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
parasitization

Uhh could you be a little more specific, which class do you want it for, and what do you want it to cover?
parasitization is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
sh930114

oh yea woops my apologies. for warrior plz.

so basically the one i always see is this set

and i never see anyone upload this set

can someone make a mod for this set? i'd like it to cover lvl40 rare as well as epic gear (cuz im prolly switching to epic gear soon) and currently im wearing the pumpkin hat, so i hope the mod set can convert the pumpkin hat into the above beanie hat. OR.....this is prolly asking a bit too much but i'd really love it if someone can make the beanie hat cover normal hats.

THANKS!!
Old 01-08-2012, 08:41 AM   #4
sh930114

bump. can anyone do it? plzz
Old 01-10-2012, 05:23 AM   #5
sh930114

bumping. hoping someone can do it
Old 01-10-2012, 07:26 AM   #6
Curisu

Send a message via MSN to Curisu

With the hat, I can do that but you have to have a Cash Shop or Event hat. It won't work unless you have a Cash Shop or Event hat because its a fashion. If you have a Cash Shop or Event hat, just tell me which one it is.

As for your suits, I MIGHT be able to get it to work if you can tell me the file name for the suits. Haven't been much past level 32 in DN so not all up and up with the new stuff yet so you'd have to do this:

Download this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?c0jp68aypwu37b0

Then extract the .rar file into a folder and open up the program called "DN Model Browser".
Once you do that, in the "DN Model Browser" window, go to file, open and then choose your DragonNest folder(make sure you have no mods in your folder when doing this or the "DN Model Browser may crash!).

From here, you will want to go to "resource->char->player->warrior->parts" and right click on the .skn files and click "Render Skin" and it should show what that part looks like. Once you find the file names, just post em here and I'll see what I can do.
Curisu is offline   Reply With Quote