Network     Dungeon Fighter Source    |    Dragon Nest Source
Home Forums Mods Requests Guides
Welcome to the largest Dragon Nest Modification database, bringing texture and audio mods to Dragon Nest NA & Global.

Go Back   Dragon Nest Modification Community > Dragon Nest Modification Releases > Armor & Costume Modifications > Sorceress

Costume Mod Custom Set - Argenta (Bad Attempt!) Details »»
Costume Mod Custom Set - Argenta (Bad Attempt!)

MOD Information
The Developer
Developer Last Online: Nov 2013 Show Printable Version Email this Page

Game: Dragon Nest Rating:
Released: 09-09-2011 Last Update: Never Installs: 2
Re-useable Code  
No support by the author.

Costume Mod Custom Set - Argenta (Bad Attempt!)

Last updated: 2011/09/09
~Keripo

Downloads

Link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Files:
- Custom Sets/dn-costumes-custom-so_argenta_bad-v1 - For default costume

Screenshots

More screenshots here.

Info

Mods consists of:
- Resource00-mod-so-costume_school01_3-argenta.pak (Costume Mod)
- Resource00-mod-so_hair08-white.pak (Hair Mod)
- Resource00-mod-so_hair08-white.pak (Hair)
- Resource00-so_normal-so_school01_03.pak (Costume)
- Resource00-so_steff-wraith_scythe.pak (Weapon)

This is my crappy test with costume making. I was wondering how easy/hard it is to create a custom costume mod using graphics files from NPCs. The answer is: its very easy. Just do a bit of copy-pasting and skewing in Photoshop and you got a nice custom costume. EXCEPT, so_school was a VERY bad choice for a mod startpoint! V-neck, skirt, chest, and no cape means bad Argenta outfit! The result is a pretty crappy school outfit mod that I'm only releasing to inspire others to make a better one! ; 3

And no, I have no committed plans on actually making a proper costume mod. So do not ask, cause I will just ignore you ; ) This was just a test to demonstrate how easy it is to make a costume mod (it takes time, however, to make a GOOD costume mod).

For more information on how to create your own mods, see the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sub-forum.

Install instructions
(make sure to modify all instructions to include the version numbers for the zips)

1) Download the costume pack.
2) Extract the zip somewhere and open up the folder.
3) Copy the .pak files to your Dragon Nest install folder (e.g. "C:/Nexon/Dragon Nest/")
4) Run Dragon Nest and put on the replaced costume (for default, remove all your costumes parts).
5) Exit Dragon Nest and mix-and-match until you're satisfied ^_^
Note: Don't forget to remove ALL mods before doing a game update - otherwise the update process might screw up (and you'll have to re-install Dragon Nest)!

FAQ

What is this?
These are mods to replace your in-game character costume with custom ones. All costumes used already exist in-game; these mods change specific costumes to use different skin files (and thus graphics) of the costume of your choice. In this custom costume case, some new graphics or graphic replacements are also introduced.

Is this legal?
All these mods are client-sided only, meaning they only affect what YOU see (not what others see). Apart from making your character look more awesome/badass/cute/etc., they do not affect actual gameplay. From what I've heard, Nexon frowns upon client mods but historically hasn't banned anyone (except on Vindictus where they've banned for using nude mods apparently). Needless to say, use these mods at your own risk ;P

Can you make me a custom costume of xxx?
No. Use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] subforums, but you'll have a better chance following [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and making one yourself.

Happy modding!

~Keripo

Screenshots

DN 2011-09-09 00-45-46 Fri.jpg   DN 2011-09-09 00-46-20 Fri.jpg   DN 2011-09-09 00-46-28 Fri.jpg   DN 2011-09-09 00-47-04 Fri.jpg   DN 2011-09-09 00-51-57 Fri.jpg  

Show Your Support

• This modification may not be copied, reproduced or published elsewhere without author's permission.

Comments
Old 09-09-2011, 06:22 AM   #2
AudreyHepburn

haha you and your scythes =P
AudreyHepburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
redmooo

Huehuehue, well at least she looks good.
redmooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 11:40 PM   #4
haoren

Saw this on Archer thread
Just about to ask for Sorcerer, here it is!
Kita kita kitaaa!
haoren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #5
IIhollowII

I LIKE IT it may have been intended to look like argenta but it looks nice as it is.
I specially like the staff
IIhollowII is offline   Reply With Quote